Oh Man! I LOVE this movie. I can't believe I don't own it. I'm such a goof, but I used to love watching this scene over and over. Sigh.
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Latter Day Saint, homeschooling, fun-loving, crazy, and happy family of 8!
Oh Man! I LOVE this movie. I can't believe I don't own it. I'm such a goof, but I used to love watching this scene over and over. Sigh.
Posted by Lena at 9:49 PM
5 comments:
Lena your so right. I loved this movie too. I think I need to drop a hint as you know whats coming up!
hi beana,
that was so cool. i have never seen this movie. i will have to rent it now. that's for spotlighting it. what a cool scene. i love stuff like this in movies and plays. we get to go to another play this week! ooooooo! can't wait. it is a murder mystery by agatha christy.
hope your day is as awesome as you are friend. hugs, kathleen :)
Wow , that was a pretty neat scene Lena. Of course ANY scene that involves dancing has my vote. One of my favorite movie dance scenes is from The Sound of Music - when they are dancing the Lindler on the patio. Doubt I can find the video on you tube but you never know. Hope you have a great day.
Marcy
I have never seen it, can you believe that? It's horrible, I know since I've heard how great it is from so many people. I need to rent it my next time at Hollywood Video.
I loved that movie too. I own it on VHS. Is it out on DVD yet?
Post a Comment