Monday, November 19, 2007

My First Award!



My good friend Kathleen gave me this award the other day. I've never gotten a bloggy award before! I do try and have a good attitude about things but it is much easier when you have such great people in your life. Kathleen is a gem that I found by chance and I am so glad that have been able to get to know one anther through this thing called the internet!

I would love to pass this award on to my friend Jen. You can't visit her blog anymore- because she recently made it private but she still deserves this award. She is always full of spirit and always sees the glass as half full! Love you Jen!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww!! WOW, thanks ;) Love ya too! That was a sweet boost to come find. lol, didn't expect to see myself getting a hug here from your blog! :D Thanks.

Anonymous said...

PS--You've gotten me thinking about American School :P Who knew all these famous people have used them?!!

Anonymous said...

hi beana,
you are the sweetest. so glad you happened to find me for i am soooooo enjoying our almost daily talks. i don't want to have to give you back. i'm keeping you friend. love ya sis, kathleeny beany :)

 
design by suckmylolly.com