Monday, November 26, 2007

If you don't know me by now...

Okay, I really dislike that song BUT for those who don't know me enough by now here's another fill-in-the-blank meme for you to enjoy:

I've come to realize that my ex is: Uh, I don't have an ex husband but my ex boyfriends- I have no idea what most of them are doing. I know that one is married to a wonderful gal Julie though!

I am listening to: Word World (a cartoon on PBS)

I talk: a fair amount. I have what I call "Lena logic." If you could only see in my brain, you would understand exactly why my arguments always make sense and would completely agree with whatever I say.

I love: chocolate. Okay, that really is the first thing that popped into my mind. I love you too honey.

I lost: part of my brain when I had my last baby. I am working on getting it back though. It is true- a woman's brain shrinks 3-5% when she is pregnant and can take 6 months or more to get back to normal. It's true- google it.

I hate it when: my kids are sick. I really feel bad for them AND for me.

Love is: sharing

Marriage is: AWESOME! At least when you are married to someone as wonderful, caring, faithful, hot, intelligent, ambitious, kind, and funny as my guy.

Somewhere there is: hmmm, nothing coming to mind... that perfect haircut. I'm still searching...

I'll always be: young at heart. I really think I will. I am 30 now but I still have the spirit of a 20 year old. I don't think your spirit ages at the same rate as your body.

I have a little crush on: Orlando Bloom. Do I really need to explain this?

My cell phone is: happiness! When it rings it means Peter is calling me!

When I wake up in the morning: it is usually too early and still dark for a couple of more hours. I check my email while it's quiet and write to Kathleen who is usually up (I don't know why!) and writes me back. I do like getting up when it's so quiet but I'd really love to sleep in a tad more too.

Before I go to sleep at night: I say a little prayer.

Right now I am thinking about: the forex

Babies are: addicting. I wish I could have a bunch more. I have noticed they tend to grow up though... ;)

I get on MySpace: only when I get an email saying I have a message or a comment.

Today I: Schooled my kids, fed them lunch, and did some housework- fun fun!

Tonight I will: decorate the Christmas tree with my kids for Family Night.

Tomorrow I will: Same as today except with an ortho appt in there.

I really want to: Have a master bedroom and bathroom someday soon (not like yours Sue...).

The person who is most likely to repost this is: Marcy?

I tag all of you!

8 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

How refreshing to hear of someone who actually still HAS family night!! You wouldn't believe how many skip it.

It makes me so sad when I hear people say they have no time. I really, really believe it's right up there at the top of essential things to do in this life. Keep up the good work. You'll never be sorry.

I actually run a Family Home Evening blog for LDS Files.com and am always looking for fresh ideas. Let me know if you'd like to add some of yours--either successes or failures--it's all helpful.

Same for anyone else who reads this. Let's get FHEs fired up all over the world.

Unknown said...

Sorry, that should read LDS Files.com. Got families on the brain.

Anonymous said...

hi lena bean -- this was so fun. i like that how you have "lena logic." awesome how you said peter is hot, too. adorable that you said that. i liked how you shouted out to me. i love writing you emails back and forth most mornings. amused how you said you don't know why i am up so early! can't help it, just me. and you made me chuckle how you said you don't want a shower like sue. aww. poor thing, hope that gets better for her/them very soon.

neat meme, beana. and we can always be a kid at heart no matter how old we really are.

love ya friend, kathleen :)

MaBunny said...

LOL Lena, No I won't post all your 'get to know me's' but I guess I will do one on my blog since I havne't done one of those yet! I've already posted today so maybe tomorrow though;))
We still have family night, whether its watching movies or playing games, and I truly enjoy it.
Hugs to all!
Marcy

Sue said...

I finally added you to my Google Reader! I kept forgetting, then procrastinating, then getting mad because I had to do a song and dance to find your blog again. hahahah. I only make things harder for myself.

I don't blame you one bit for not wanting my bathroom. I was going to talk more about that here, but it became a post in and of itself... which I'll publish later, hehehe.

Sue said...

Oh yeah, and we do a family night here too, it's just not the same night each week. I should take a picture of my fridge, the top of it is STACKED with board games. We also break out the sparkling grape juice too!

Lena said...

Anne- thank you, we aren't always the most consistent but we try.

Kathleen-my Lena logic comes in quite handy at times!

Marcy- come one you know you want to do this meme.

Sue- can't wait for a bathroom update- sounds like a podcast you could do on YouTube or something. "and now for the bathroom update..." Would have like to see the song and dance, lol.

 
design by suckmylolly.com