Sorry, all I had was this tiny thing of my mom This was all of sibs in summer'06
This is my little bro strangling my dad.
I have the greatest family. We get along really well now that we are all such mature adults (As you will soon see). We have these funny email conversations once in a while. I thought I'd put our current conversation on here so you can all see how much fun my family is. It's still ongoing...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Amy to all of us:
Amy
Ok. I spent 10 minutes doing this thinking that something would stop me- nothing did. Anyway, I helped donate 1600 grains of rice, apparently. I thought there would be a competitive nature to this little "game", but I was fooled. Blast you Amy! You and you're shenanigans! lol
Have a good one! :-)
-Dave
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then my dad chimes in:
I got sucked in too. I thought it would at least tell me what percentage I was getting right or just say "thanks, you've done enough", but it just kept on going. Finally after I gave 2000 grains and my lunch hour was gone, I just quit -- like I don't have better things to do -- thanks, Amy. Actually, I did better than I thought I would. Hey this is fun talking to everyone at once. Love, DAD
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And my other sister Laura
Dave:
I think it's Bill Murry in something...him, or Indiana Jones...lol [that means (l)augh (o)ut (l)oud Mom and Dad!]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then Laura again:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amy:
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Poor pitiful Amy:
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And lastly, Laura
Okay, maybe you had to be there to get it but trust me, it's funny. Oh, and beware if you do the rice thing- it can suck you in if you let it!



6 comments:
awh so cute and funny. i like your family. not surprised though cause you so rock! hope your day is great girl. hope everybody is non sicky now. :) kathleen
That's pretty funny! I love that they just kept on going. I've done that rice thing and it will really suck you in. I think I quit at 300ish.
lol! Great shots--looks like you guys have a lot of fun together :) Hope everyone's feeling better too!
I wish my family was that close! hahaha. Congrats on getting the award from Beany (Kathleen)!
yes, beana, congrats to awesome you! from your sister, beany :)
Spel,
Wow you do have a great family. I really truly enjoyed seeing all those pictures. I don't remember seeing a picture of Amy and so I was glad to see what she looks like. I saw Dave once in High School, but it was nice to get a refresher.
As for Laura and Robert, wow! They were both young 12 or 14 yr olds in my mind. That's weird how your mind doesn't age people for you. I really loved seeing those pictures.
You do have a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.
If you think of it tell Laura and your parents "Hi" for me. They look like life has treated them well.
Love,
Biff
Post a Comment