I got this fun quiz from Kathleen (she's linked a lot lately!) Her answer was pretty funny. Mine is sweet though :)
| You Are Warm Nights by the Fire |
![]() |
A Latter Day Saint, homeschooling, fun-loving, crazy, and happy family of 8!
I got this fun quiz from Kathleen (she's linked a lot lately!) Her answer was pretty funny. Mine is sweet though :)
| You Are Warm Nights by the Fire |
![]() |
Posted by Lena at 5:57 AM
5 comments:
hi horsey girl,
that is nice how you get a sweet answer, but i get "pretty but soon dead!!" oh, this still makes me laugh that i got that answer. i love how you and amy keep linking to my blog. i feel like i have a fan club :)
you are so sweet to me, thank you, kathleen :)
You got such a nice sweet answer that I thought I'd try the quiz, too. Sadly, I also got the "pretty but soon dead" answer. Thanks for the laugh!
LOL! Well, at least I'm not alone in the whole 'dead' synopsis...! ;P
come see the silly meme i did this morning. have a great night girl, kathleen :)
OH MY!! I turned out to be changing leaves, "pretty, but soon dead!!"... Hmm, guess i gotta rethink some of my answers? lol
Post a Comment