Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Fun School

Finally! Today is the first day that will be below 90 degrees. Fall is arriving! It was so nice outside today that we just couldn't be kept in. The kids wanted to "exercise" outside. So after playing around for a while and I'm sure annoying any neighbors who were still in bed at 7am, we got the chalk out and did some fun things with shapes, some math problems, some handwriting (even mine needs help when using chalk!), some tracing, and some doodling. Then we all laid on the blanket and looked up at the absolutely clear sky and talked about atmosphere and space. It was so fun and relaxing and I think we all learned a little something. When they came in they wanted to do some yoga with me. It has been a great morning!


Eric looking down at his artwork

Nap time? Nope- school!

Mountain Pose

Brave Warrior Pose - not bad!

Kaela adding up the dots.

Robert traced around his scooter.

Sarah doing some multiplication.

Eric likes to eat his toys indoors or out! (correction- this is Joseph!!)

We're so glad to be together!

4 comments:

April said...

Ummm...isn't that Joseph eating his toys? :)
Looks like you had a wonderful morning! I hope the rest of the day has gone just as smoothly!

Lena said...

Haha! Thank you April! I can't keep them all straight you know. It's okay, they've stopped listening to me no matter who I call ;)

Anonymous said...

ah, great pictures. they look they are having so much fun.

blessings,
kathleen :)

Anonymous said...

..sigh..! It's what it's all about! :D Love the pics, and the yoga poses are too cute, and TOTALLY remind me of us doing it here...wish ya'll were closer & we could rent a gym (lol!) and do it together!! :D

 
design by suckmylolly.com