So, if you don't know a lot about me (I bet you do!), this post will probably surprise you! I forget sometimes how big the whole fam is until I get out the calculator to help me count, lol.
I am the 3rd child of 5 (2 boys, 3 girls)
Peter is the 8th of 9 children (5 boys, 4 girls)
I have 17 cousins (7 boys, 10 girls)
I have 37 nieces and nephews (11 boys, 21 girls) And 3 siblings haven't even started their families yet!
I have 1 Great Niece and 1 Great Nephew and am expecting 2 to arrive next year- gender unknown as of now. (yes, I'm only 30!)
Isn't that awesome??!! Yes, I do know all of their names. What a blast we have when even part of the family gets together.
Another great thing- my Great Grandmother (the one that lives here) has over 25 Great Great Grandchildren now- and she only had 2 children. Not many people ever knew or will know who their Great Great Grandmother is. We are SO blessed!
I love you family!
Friday, October 19, 2007
Okay, so maybe I'll brag on my awesome family
Posted by Lena at 3:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
well, wow! i'm your sister, and i didnt even realize how cool our family was!! of course paul's side of the family will never compare to peter's when it comes to numbers. but still, we're huge! i love it!
hi lena:
you are more awesome BECAUSE you realize how blessed you are. i love people like you, you know, those who are grateful -- that is the best kind of attitude to be around. very awesome how you feel about them. happy for you hon, kathleen
Post a Comment