Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Animaniacs


Remember that show? I didn't watch it often but Peter was a big fan. He bought the DVD set for the kids and yes, they love it to death. One particular thing they've been reciting for the last couple of days has caught my attention. See, I'm trying to lose some weight. Well, I think about it anyway. I don't know if I can say I'm TRYING since I've been snacking on candy this week and haven't exercised on purpose at all. Anyway, it goes like this:

Little Miss Muffet
Sat on her tuffet
And boy what a big tuffet she had!

If you're feeling insecure
Just sit next to her
And then you won't feel quite so bad.

Hee hee! That just cracks me up. I suppose I need to go work off some of my tuffet, lol.

2 comments:

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

I loved that show! I can hear the theme song playing on my head now. LOL

Anonymous said...

ah that is funny lena. i used to watch this show with my teens when they were little girls. they loved this show back then. good day, kathleen :)

 
design by suckmylolly.com