Yesterday was Robert's 7th birthday! What a great boy he is growing up to be. He has a tender heart that is so easily hurt but is also very quick to love. He is a wiz at math and since deciding he wanted to read The Incredible Hulk has started speeding through his lessons. He loves his little brothers and any baby in general. If there is a baby around- Robert will be drawn to it and start making it smile. He has a temper and he and Kaela's relationship is volatile at best but I hear him say in his sweet prayers "please help me and Kaela to get along..." and my heart just swells with love and pride. He is a genius with Legos and can create some amazing things. His laugh bursts out of him with such force and those dimples of his are unbelievable. His smile is one of the brightest spots in my life and I love him dearly. Happy birthday Robert!
I was going to do a collage like I did with Sarah's but I just found the sweetest picture of him and want to just post it all by it's lonesome. It's not exactly up to date but I left the camera at my mom's house so I'll just post them later.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007
My Sweet Little Man
Posted by Lena at 10:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment