Monday, October 22, 2007

Time Flies When You're Having Fun!

My baby just turned 6 month old on the 19th! I can't believe it has gone so fast. He has 2 teeth and is getting around very well using his army crawl. He is FAST! It really keeps us on our toes. Pretty soon we'll have to put the stair gate back up. I took some cute pics of him the other day and thought I'd share:





3 comments:

Crystalyn said...

I like those pictures. It does show personality. I could imagine being there.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! And his expression-- :) I can't believe he's that old and already army crawling!! lol, keeps you on your toes I'm sure :)

Anonymous said...

awwhh thanks for sharing pics of your little guy. glad for you that you have these precious blessings in your life. happy for you, kathleen

 
design by suckmylolly.com