So the stores are putting out their Halloween decorations and candy already. I guess that means Christmas is just around the corner. Time to eat a little bit more deliberately! I say it that way rather than say "I'm dieting" because I want it to last! I am having a contest with some online friends so hopefully this will result in me losing weight and being accountable for what I do and some cashola to spend on a new outfit for my slimmer self! I got off to a good start at the beginning of the weekend and tried my new Yoga DVD. I LOVED it! Wow! I felt totally de-stressed afterwards. It wasn't really easy yet but I feel it is something I can and will do regularly. I did go buy a mat and some blocks to help with some things I can't do and because my feet were slipping on the carpet. My goal is to ride my bike every other day and do yoga and hand weights the other days. I may just do yoga more than that in addition to the bike just because it is so invigorating anyway! I ended the weekend on a bad note though when Peter brought me home a Sonic blast. I don't want that again! I think next time I want ice cream, a dish will do nicely. Even a cone is so much better than that. It's all about making smart choices for your body right? My desire really is to be a healthy happy person and live a long and active life.
Okay for those who won the Pay It Forward thing. I think I'm going to make a tote bag! I found a pretty cute pattern. I'm going to try and complete them all by Christmas but I don't know if that'll really happen. I wanted to make one for myself too. Tell me what you would use it for: school, knitting/sewing, library, pool, church, music, anything else? I want a new one to carry my church things in but I need one for library books too! So I'll probably make mine until I get it right and then make yours!
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Here we go!
Posted by Lena at 7:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Good luck with your eating, it's so hard to break habits sometimes. I start eating something just because it's the usual time for my snack, not because I'm hungry.
I love Yoga too, I need to start doing it again.
A tote bag sounds great! I'll use mine for the grocery store and library, I have been finding as many bags as I can to use at the grocery store, so I don't have a huge pile of plastic bags anymore :).
I'd love a school bag!! Yippee! Thanks. :) Hey, how long is the yoga session on your DVD? It looks neat & I'd never seen that one...
Post a Comment