Not quite but Joseph is getting to be such a big boy! This was taken just 2 days ago and he's 4 months now.
On a side-note- if I don't get another comment from someone wanting to participate on this post then I will just add Monique to my list because I know she will pay it forward with or without putting anything in her blog. She's done so much for me that it's about time I paid it backwards, lol. Can you do that? So you have until tomorrow to comment if you want a homemade gift from me! (I still don't know what I'm making but I'll do my best- promise!)
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
All Grown Up
Posted by Lena at 7:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Wow, he really is growing up! Such a cutie!
I have only one comment about the PIF on my blog, I need to find someone to add.
He's SO BIG! WOW! I can't believe it; 4 months already. Hope that means you're getting lots more sleep now :) :) :)
He looks just like your other kids!
He is soooo cute! Look at those cheeks!
Post a Comment