I started a new blog this morning (check out my linky dinks) to keep a record of my homeschooling journey with my children. I'm hoping to add things we do, why we do them, curriculum reviews, our successes and failures and things we need to improve upon for the next child. I don't know yet how often it will be updated. I'm sure it will be updated as much or as little as I have time for ;)
Now for some pictures we've taken in the last week:
He likes his exersaucer!
My boys in blue
Talk about putting your foot in your mouth!
Another angle so you can see it is HIS foot
4 teeth down. All he'll want for Christmas is his 2 front teeth!
Kaela and her baby
Sarah's bed head- check out that tangled mess!
Monday, September 10, 2007
Homeschool Follies
Posted by Lena at 2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment