Friday, September 21, 2007

Haircuts for all!

Today was haircut day. The boys didn't get anything special done but the girls got a makeover of sorts. I cut Kaela's from mid-back to shoulder length:



and Sarah wanted hers chin length! Scary but I think it turned out great! We'll see how it is when she does it curly.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, WOW! I love Sarah's!! You did that?! Very impressed :)

QueenMeadow said...

Very cute! Good job :)

Life ticks on said...

WOW! I love Sarah's new hair! It makes her look so cute! (not that the other way wasnt but this is more grown up!)

Anonymous said...

hi lena:
what cuties. i sometimes miss when our teens were little ones, but i sure am enjoying the primary kids in my calling.

and .... come and see tonight's post (24sep). i did a shout out to YOU and amy. what fun.

thanks for pointing me to this.
and congrats for taking the 30 day reading the scriptures challenge. you will be extra blessed.

take care,
kathleen :)
aka grateful

MaBunny said...

Hiyas Lena!

Sarah's new haircut is adorable! I'm impressed, the one time I tried tocut Nicoles hair , well lets just say it didn't turn out good.
Hope to see you soon!
My blog is growing, so come check it out!

Crystalyn said...

Girl hair. I never had to try. I do ok with boy hair mostly because it grows out again in 3 weeks. Do all your kids have clear blue eyes? I'm exited to get to know you better. When I say you I mean you and your five attachments. At least that is how I feel about mine. I am who I am because of who they are too. Do you know what I mean.

Lena said...

Yep, I know what you mean. And yes, they all have those great blue eyes. I want you to come visit! We'll be up in Utah next summer so we will come and see you for SURE!

Anonymous said...

hi lena:
thanks for stopping by my blog this morning. what you said just really made my day! too kind. thanks, kathleen :)

 
design by suckmylolly.com