Monday, September 10, 2007

Another Sling Contest

Well, I've been on the lookout for another baby sling. I still really like ring slings so I'm entering a contest on Stephanie's Adventures in Babywearing blog. It's for an awesome Rockin' Baby sling. The contest ends tonight so hurry and enter if you want a chance to win!

I have a ring sling from Over the Shoulder Baby Holder but I don't really like it as much anymore. It seems to slip now and doesn't stay as tight as I like it and all the stuffing is just a little too much. It still works but I would LOVE a new sling for my new little guy. I haven't been wearing him as much because I just don't like the old sling that much. I should do it anyway- he still seems to like it just fine and it is nice to be hands-free.

Crossing my fingers I hear from Steph tonight!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com