Wednesday, March 05, 2008

You Can Never Have too Many Pictures!

I've been meaning to post some pictures for a while. There are many more to come. I have some fun ones with my family from Christmas- yes, Christmas!! Just give me a little more time and I'll get to it eventually.
Eric doesn't do so well now that we afternoon church. Neither do I!
Robert likes to make songs up and I guess Nellie likes it too.
Robert's first day of soccer. It was so cold!!

Joseph is just 10 months old now but has been doing this neat little thing called walking since he was 9 months and 1 week old. I'm happy that he is growing and learning and it is fun, but I really wish he would listen to me and stay a baby for a while longer.

8 comments:

jen said...

I'm so happy you found me! How fun! I can't believe you have 5 kids, and you probably can't believe I have 3!! I'm excited to keep up on your life now!

Lisa said...

lena! holy cow! you have beautiful kiddos, 5 wow I'm impressed. How's the family doing? We are moving next week and I am taking a much needed break from the cleaning. It is so good to hear from you.

Sue said...

You thought that was cold, hehehe. Try weathering an ice storm. Blecht. I really dislike winter. What I would give to be in a warmer climate right now and not house-bound.

Lena said...

Sue-Oh, I know it- I would be such a wimp in ACTUAL cold weather! I'd turn into a recluse!

Jennifer and Lisa- so glad you made it over! Now you need to email me:
morganhome at iglide dot net

Heidi said...

too cute!

and look at that little guy walking!!!

Anonymous said...

ie, that's SO young to walk!! wow! :D I love the new look of your blog! Bright & cheery.

Anonymous said...

hi lena,
love the pictures! sorry the little guy won't listen to you and stay a baby longer :) beany

Crystalyn said...

Did you get any snow there last week. I heard on the new Texas got 9 inches.

 
design by suckmylolly.com