Lena, Isn't the blogging world wonderful?? It's like the Church, it makes the world such a small place. I'm glad that you found us. Your family looks fabulous. I look forward to keeping tabs through the blogs. Thanks.
i think it looks just great! i love the yellow very bright and cheerful. so where in texas are you? we are moving down to san antonio but plan to spend lots of time in arlington with my parents too :)
Like the new blog look Lena! Don't know if it was my puter or a glitch with your page, but when I pulled it up, the welcome at the top is off center and I coudn't read anything past great great grandma?? Anyway, everyone is looking good:)) How's school going?
5 comments:
Lena, Isn't the blogging world wonderful?? It's like the Church, it makes the world such a small place. I'm glad that you found us. Your family looks fabulous. I look forward to keeping tabs through the blogs. Thanks.
it's cool.
i think it looks just great! i love the yellow very bright and cheerful. so where in texas are you? we are moving down to san antonio but plan to spend lots of time in arlington with my parents too :)
Like the new blog look Lena! Don't know if it was my puter or a glitch with your page, but when I pulled it up, the welcome at the top is off center and I coudn't read anything past great great grandma??
Anyway, everyone is looking good:))
How's school going?
Mabunny
I like it!
Oh.. I have a new blog. I thought I had included you in the mass email, but it occurred to me I might not have. SORRY!
Post a Comment