More from New Year's. We had a big family gathering after Christmas this year. My little bro Robert brought his sweet fiance' Shea home for all of us to torture, my sister Amy and her family and my other sister Laura and her hubby came for the fun too. (My pics of you are on the other computer Laura.) We bowled, and played games, and assembled new puzzles and a puzzle that we do every year, and even gathered in the bathroom for some minor surgery on Robert's neck, lol. Yes, I have photos, but I will be nice and NOT post them. We are a weird family. Shea took it all in stride. I think she'll be a great addition to the fam. So, I learned that bowling isn't very friendly to picture taking. Most are from the rear...
Sara, Jessica and Whitney- well, her eyes anyway.
Mmmmmm. First baby food right?? Pizza crust!
All of us gathered at Cici's after bowling
MUCH better than Cheerios!



10 comments:
haha I'm glad someone else gives their baby pizza crust too :)
I think pizza crust is great for teething... ;)
Wow looks like you had a great time at the bowling alley. Hope Colton was ok after he fell off the couch.
HOpe all is going well with ya'll
MaBunny
That is one of the things I miss about Texas--Cici's. Bet you didn't know I spent a summer working there! Good times!
Wow, it is fun to see a picture of Robert who was just a few years old last time I saw him!
Cute kids. Poor Colton!
awh lena beana,
so fun to see your pics and read your update. and the "torture" bit made me giggle out loud. ah girl, thanks for all the precious emails this week. you are such a blessing to my life, my friend.
and i just noticed what you did in the linky area. cutie. i love how you wrote "kathleenybeany" this t1ime and title your section "people i adore." man, you are such a dear friend lena. really good to hear your voice again this week.
happy friday girlie,
beany bear :) xo
When Josh came to Utah to live he looked for a good year for a Cici's and then believed me when I said there is none. As for baby food spaghetti's always was the biggest hit for first foods. I would have to say pizza is a close second.
Too fun! I remember Cici's :P lol! Glad you guys had a good get together...hope Colton was allright (and Robert from the ?? surgery?!)
Hi Lena!
Thanks for the shout-out! I feel special. : ) I have to say your family is adorable and your blog is so fun. "Hi!" to you and all the little Morgans! Hope we get to see you for lunch or something again sometime!
~ Val
Post a Comment