Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter, Dancing, and Goo

Eric couldn't let Joseph get even one egg. Good thing Joseph didn't care.

Yesterday we made goo out of corn starch and water. They never get tired of it! Thankfully it is easy to clean up- ask Peter, he would know.




Joseph had croup recently and we were both pooped. Peter thought it would be a great time to take a picture. Don't I look beautiful?

Yesterday we were blasting Simon and Garfunkle. I think Joseph's favorite was Cecilia. That boy has rythm!



6 comments:

Sue said...

What's the goo for?

I remember making home-made playdoh with my mom and then we made flour/water paste for paper mache. Fun times.

Lena said...

Oh, the goo is great stuff! When you play with it and keep it moving it hardens. As soon as you stop, it turns into a liquid. It's so fun to squish and make a ball and then just let it run through your fingers. You should try it!

frugalmom said...

Thanks to you, I've had Cecelia in my head all day! At least I like the song :)

MaBunny said...

I don't think I'm going to tell Nicole about the goo. She'd want to try it and no matter how easy it is to clean up I'd be the one doing it, lol . Maybe when shes home sick one day I'll take pity on her and let her play with some , hehe.

Joseph is getting so big! You are right, the kid has rhythm!
Hope everyone is doing great!

Anonymous said...

LOL! That video of Joseph dancing was the best :) hee!

Anonymous said...

hey lena beana -- loved the pics! you looked really happy. hahahaha.

i giggled out loud at the little guy dancing. hilarious. he was so into it.

great day girlie,
beany

ps. good mail sent today girl! be on the lookout for a sticker covered package! tell the kiddos it is all for them and they get to decide what to share with the mamma. he he

 
design by suckmylolly.com