Thursday, May 04, 2006

So far so Good

Mini chocolate chips. Those are working so far as a bribery for Kaela to go on the potty. She's already had 3 today. And they are TINY! So I don't feel bad about giving her a ton in one day and she thinks they are "cute" so everything is good. We had a fun day planned for the park tomorrow to get out of the house and meet some new friends but it's been raining all week and it's not going to stop in time so we are having to reschedule. So for now we are going to go to Wal-mart and get some bins for my organization problems. What in the world do you do with all of the artwork your children give you?? I've gone through a lot of it and have kept just a handful from each of them. I also have a bazillion FHE (Family Home Evening) kits that I never use that are taking up space in my file cabinet. We're doing all kinds of rearranging as soon as I can get Peter to give me a handwith the desk and armoire. I can't wait! I love to organize but you wouldn't know it by looking at my house! Remember the movie Mario Brothers? My kids just discovered that it exists so I think I'll need to borrow it from my mom- yes, we owned it. They like to play Mario on the Nintendo and they might get a kick out of the movie.
I'm finishing up Kaela's bedspread today! Finally! I finished Sarah's and Robert's a month or even 2 months ago. She's been waiting so patiently. When she saw me get her fabric out today she was so excited. Now that Eric is napping I should go finish it. Then all I'll have left in the way of sewing projects is matching curtains for the kids' rooms and a few diapers. Life isn't all that exciting at the moment-which is a good thing but doesn't make for a very exciting blog- such is life. I'm sure it will get way too exciting for my taste one of these days.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com