A Cardinal has built its' nest in our Crepe Myrtle tree that is right up by our front window. I saw her in there this morning and again this afternoon. She must be sitting on her eggs. It's so tempting to get a ladder and have a peek but I won't. I hope we don't have any fallen fledglings when they hatch!
I was right, no more open windows. It's started to get hot again. That is a good thing because it means we can soon start swimming! I guess I better get back on that elliptical although I've kind of given up looking great in a swimsuit this year. At least I won't be pregnant! Woo hoo!
I've found myself very lazy today and don't want to get much of anything done. A nap sounds dang good though. Eric had me up at 4:30 and I wasn't able to go back to bed so I guess it would be a justifiable nap as well. Maybe then I can get up and do something. It's a beautiful day and I know the kids would love to spend some time in our wading pool today.
Thursday, May 18, 2006
Random thoughts
Posted by Lena at 12:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment