Friday, May 05, 2006

Friday- I'm in Love!!

I ws going through my old tapes today because I was reading in the Church News that the Oakridge Boys sang with the MoTab. They weren't planning on it because they weren't sure how the crowd would recieve it but they did end up singing it- "Elvira" I LOVE that song. I grew up listening to the Oakridge Boys. So, I was telling Peter about it and he just had this blank look on his face. Even if you don't know who they are you have at least heard "Elvira" right? I thought so but apparantly I'm wrong. He does not know that song!! I couldn't find it anywhere so I'll look online later. Anyway, in my search I ran across a tape with "Josh's Tape" written on it. Josh was my high school sweetheart. When he went on his mission he wrote me every single week and this was one of the tapes he sent. So I thought maybe he'd like it back but I'd listen to it first. It's probably something he would want back. One of his companions talks on it and he talks about what's going on in the mission. He gets a litle mushy too so I don't know if he'd really want it back. Peter said he would though. So anyway, I turned it over after if was done just to check the other side and sure enough. There I am talking away! There's no way he's getting it back now. I hate hearing myself say "I love you" to someone besides Peter even if I didn't even know Peter. Plus I talk about some great things that I don't want to lose either. I went on a couple of mini-missions if a sister got sick or in this case, got her Visa and they didn't have anyone to replace her yet so I went out in the meantime. Another plus to my being homeschooled. It was really wierd to listen to that tape again. What would you do?

Okay, I jsut realized I titled this as "Friday, I'm in Love" That is just because I LOVE Friday!!! Peter only has 2 classes and is home by 10:30am on Fridays so it's almost like an extra Saturday.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com