Wednesday, May 03, 2006

A clean start

Well, I figured a good place to start is to nail down a couple of goals for myself and then see how I do.
School right now is so sporadic! I know we're up to par in everything that we need to be but it really couldn't hurt to on more of a schedule-especially as the kids get older and need more structure in their work. So...
Goal #1: Get a schedule that I can follow for the upcoming school year.

As difficult as Kaela (3) is making it, I am determined to get her potty trained soon! So, let's make it official and hopefully realistic...
Goal#2: Get that girl to stop what she's doing long enough to want to go in the potty instead of in her pants!

And lastly for now, one for the whole family. I used to be a fairly social person. Then I got married and had a couple of kids and Peter and I became housebound! We are the epitomy of "Home Bodies." So...
Goal#3: I would like to get myself and my children out of the house at least one out of the 5 weekdays. Library, Target, Grandma's house, park, whatever- as long as it requires getting in a car with shoes on (except I don't make them wear shoes to Grandma's house).

It's a start. Now we'll see how it goes. Should go well since not one of them has to do with eating right or exercising...

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com