Yes, I'm very spoiled at the moment. I didn't always see it that way. When Peter basically quit his job and went back to school full time he was home way too often for my taste! We had a very delicate balance at home and he tipped it big time. All of a sudden the kids had someone to ask permission from besides me and of course the answers he gave them were not the ones I would have. Well, now we've worked all that out and the balance is back and I am totally spoiled. If I want to go to the store, he is often home so I can go alone or with just one kid if I want to. Some nights, he cooks. Some days, I even get a nap! Heaven! It's so nice to have him home often. Tuesdays and Thursdays were awful this last semester because he was gone from 7-7 and I am just not used to that! I am used to having another parent around for some of the day and the evening too. What in the world am I going to do when he graduates next year and gets a regular job? I'll have to create a new balance once again. I don't know how wives of husbands who travel do it. I think I would die. The house would be a wreck, that's for sure. I must no be as good a homemaker as I thought because I sure do lean on him a lot. I'm hoping when he's not around so much my instincts will kick back in and it won't take too long to adjust. I'm sure going to miss it though.
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment