I thought of that million times as I watched Hairspray the other night. Val, a co-worker of my dh and someone I just know I'd love, lent us the movie and I just had the best time watching it! Poor Peter wasn't as thrilled. I think he liked watching ME watch it, but John Travolta in drag (really GOOD drag, I kept forgetting it was him and not actually Edna...) was just too much for him to stomache. I admit the part where he was dancing around with Christopher Walkin was a little much even for me. But oh, when Tracy Turnblad sang "I Can Hear the Bells" I turned to Peter and said, "you know that's really me inside don't you?" Yes, that's how I would act if no one was around. It's quite often how I act when only my kids are around. Crazy dancing and all- they think I am so funny. Anyway, I had a huge grin on my face at the end of this movie. I have to wonder though, am I really so weird or are most girls secretly like this?
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I love this movie! I felt the same way, & Brian looked at me like I was crazy. :) it is now in our movie collection, & the kids favorite song to listen to is "the heartbeat song" (I can hear the bells) ha ha ha have a good day
I loved this movie, too! My sisters and I went to see it in theaters and left singing and dancing. Lots of fun!
Ok, I will admit that I am always singing silly songs that I make up. The kids and I are always singing, dancing, etc. Yes, I am crazy...but, it makes life more fun! I try not to be too crazy around Corey, but sometimes it just has to come out!
I can't believe I am admitting all of this!
HEHE.I rememberaquanet. I haven't seen the new versionof Hairspray but I've seen the original.
Gladeverything isgoing great for u. Stop by my blog andcelebrate my 100thpost with me. I am hostinga contest that is easy,hopefully will befunny,and has a pretty cool prize.
ttyl
LOL! This movie was so hilarious. I totally loved it. The first 5 minutes I was like, "what??" but it was awesome. :D You're not so weird. We all have it in us :P
Post a Comment