Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Crazy Wonderful Life

A wonderful sweet man brought these beautiful flowers home to me yesterday for no reason at all- vase and all (the only part I don't like about getting flowers is having to put them in the vase). This morning the Iris are blooming beautifully!




This morning I was working with Kaela on some math and we heard Joseph banging on the wall upstairs. He does that to tell us he's awake I guess. It's funny to hear him knocking on the wall when he wakes up. So I sent Robert upstairs to keep him entertained for a few minutes while I finished up with Kaela. He came right back out and said Joseph had poop on his face and hands. Beautiful. I had the foresight to tell Sarah to get the camera and quickly snapped a couple of pictures. That isn't chocolate on the wall. I found some nice presents on the floor under his bed and all in his bed. I think he was throwing things AT the wall. Yuck!!!! I think his bum was the cleanest thing in that bed.


He looks so innocent here. Yeah right- you aren't fooling anyone!!!

And so that you can now get those images out of your head, you can watch this cute video of Joseph doing some patty cake. We do a different version in our house than most people do. It's much more fun to "Throw it in the pan!" than to mark it with a B.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awh glad peter is so good to you!

you rock!

thanks for the cute sweet notes yesterday.

happy friday, beany :)

MaBunny said...

just one word comes to mind.. ewwww.
Beautiful flowers though and cute video of patty cakes.

thanks for voting for judy, ttyl

 
design by suckmylolly.com