Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Best Mom in the World!



Some things that have happened in the last year that will defy that title.

Me-Time to clean the bathrooms!
Them- Is someone coming over?

Me- time to take a shower!
Them- Is tomorrow Sunday??

Them- How come YOU never clean YOUR room?
Me- Just go clean your room.

I knew I had been on the computer WAY too much when my son wanted to do something he knew I didn't want him to when he said "Go play on your computer Mommy" to get me out of the room. I watched what he did from hiding and up the stairs he went and down came the football that he isn't supposed to throw from up there.

Them- Can we have cereal for dinner?
Me- No, that's just for breakfast!
Them- But we've had it for dinner before!

Yes, now you know my horrible secrets. I am not the best housekeeper in the world (not that I had anyone fooled anyway), I am not the best mom in the world either. I never claimed to be. But I am trying and yes, they get bathed more than once a week, lol. You'll also be happy to know that I DID clean my own room recently and it hasn't reverted to it's previous mess yet. Thankfully my kids think I am the greatest and most beautiful mom EVER! Gotta love them- and I do! We haven't had cereal for dinner in a long time- course it may be because I need to gather spoons from the yard and wash some...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOL! HA!! Lena--you're such a good writer. Who hasn't been there?! (still laughing, sheepishly, since I can see myself in, ummm, I think all of those!!)

Anonymous said...

you are so funny!! that's going to be me in a few years, i know it.

 
design by suckmylolly.com