Thanks! I think I aced my math exam and I didn't do as well on my Econ but I think I still managed a high B or A overall. I'm just glad it's over!
Andrea and Melissa- no problem. Peter and I have political "discussion" all the time and I know it can be and should be done civilly. lol, that doesn't mean I like Obama though!
7 comments:
Good luck on your finals!
Wow, finals already? GOOD LUCK!!!!
GREAT luck!! You'll be super :)
Good luck! (And thanks for your comments and support on that craziness going on Melissa's blog.)
Best of luck, you'll do great!!!
Thanks! I think I aced my math exam and I didn't do as well on my Econ but I think I still managed a high B or A overall. I'm just glad it's over!
Andrea and Melissa- no problem. Peter and I have political "discussion" all the time and I know it can be and should be done civilly. lol, that doesn't mean I like Obama though!
How did you like your online classes? I'm going to be taking a couple this summer and am wondering what to expect.
Post a Comment