Saturday, May 03, 2008

Finally- the Birthday!

So my little Joseph turned 1 on the 19th and I'm finally getting the pictures out. I've been battling a fever all week and it's still hanging on by a thread but I think I can manage to post pictures ;) We'll soon have to have a first haircut post because he's WAY overdue. I just haven't been able to bring myself to cut his cute curls in the back yet.


This is the shirt Grandma gave him

It's so much fun to crawl INTO the bag for the sippy cups from Mom and Dad.

Sarah spent a lot of time making this great mobile for him.


Dogone and Grandma Kathy (my parents) gave him this cute cute dog that has all sorts of buttons!


No cute cake for Joseph this year- we were just too busy! So he had cupcakes and couldn't care less of course. It was all yummy goodness to him!
Happy Birthday Jo Jo!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwhh!! and i especially love that t-shirt, too, lena.

sweet dreams, beany bear :)

 
design by suckmylolly.com