A Latter Day Saint, homeschooling, fun-loving, crazy, and happy family of 8!
Have you had your shot?
you are so funny. I love it...
Um, this has nothing to do with this post, but I just wanted to send you a message. You should do a blog about me getting engaged!! :0) I'll give you some pics if you want!
lena,this was so funny! loved it, beany :)ps. still smiling from your hilarious noisey burping snowman card
Circle, Circle, dot , dot I've sure had my cootie shot:)) ROFLMAO:))Marcy
Post a Comment
4 comments:
you are so funny. I love it...
Um, this has nothing to do with this post, but I just wanted to send you a message. You should do a blog about me getting engaged!! :0) I'll give you some pics if you want!
lena,
this was so funny! loved it, beany :)
ps. still smiling from your hilarious noisey burping snowman card
Circle, Circle, dot , dot I've sure had my cootie shot:)) ROFLMAO:))
Marcy
Post a Comment