Oh my goodness- this is just too precious. If we all had the wisdom of this little boy. He is a 13 years old, in Texas. I guess this was a Christian radio station.
Friday, December 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Latter Day Saint, homeschooling, fun-loving, crazy, and happy family of 8!
Oh my goodness- this is just too precious. If we all had the wisdom of this little boy. He is a 13 years old, in Texas. I guess this was a Christian radio station.
Posted by Lena at 5:36 PM
2 comments:
Beautiful Lena! I heard this when he first did this awhile back. Was so touched by what he said then. Hope your night is great sweetie, Kathleen
Oh yeah, I heard this on KLOVE, the Christian radio station that I almost always listen to when I am driving to/from work. Sweet sweet boy.
Post a Comment