Yes folks, that's what I am. Celebrate with me! I entered a weight loss contest before Halloween in an attempt to keep us all from gaining weight over all of these holidays. Well, I couldn't remember what I started at but I knew that I had been slowly losing weight. My pants were all baggy and I don't have a belt so it was very annoying. Someone told me my total was at 10 pounds! Not bad. So this morning, because I was tired of my pants sagging, I thought I'd try on some of my pre-Joseph jeans. I had a GREAT pair that I just loved and after he was born I couldn't even pull them up all the way, let alone get them zipped. I went for the smallest pair I have. You know what? I'm sitting in them. Right now. Yep, they are zipped and yes I am still breathing. Comfortably I might add. Yes! I was so happy and proud of myself! Then I heard a crinkle in the pocket and checked it. $20. Another wonderful surprise! It's like I paid myself for the contest, lol. Now I need to go check all of my other pre-Joseph jean pockets... So which is better, the size or the money? Hmmm, that's a tough one.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
awesome lena!
happy for you! so cool, too, how you accomplished that and then reached in your pocket and found the extra surprise!
you rock, kathleen
Woot!*does a little dance for you* Way to go! Love the reward you got too!
Woot Lena way to go !! Weight Loss is difficult, I'm in weight watchers, I should know:)) good surprise that you could put on pre-Joseph jeans, and doubly good surprise about the $20, have a great day!!
Marcy
Way to go! And finding $20 is a great reward!!
and another wooo hooot wooo hooot wooo hooot for awesome lena! will have to change your name from lena to lean! woo hoot!
hope your day was great friend, kathleen
Way to go, Lena! I'm with Kathleen, I think we should call you Lean Lena :-)
Another woo hoot for Lean! I agree with Josi agreeing with me! ha!
You so rock friend, Kathleen :)
Awesome!!! That feels sooo good. :) Happy for you!
Lena that is fantastic! You should have bought a lottery ticket, because it was such a lucky day!
Post a Comment