Thursday, July 19, 2007

Recommitted

Okay, some of you will know how this feels. "I'll never get back to the way I was before so what's the point?" Hand over the ice cream and candy bars! Well, that's how I have been for the last 3 months since Joseph was born. I've worked out a few times and each time my scar inside would hurt the next day. Not fun. I started riding my bike and loved that but the tire has been flat for about 3 weeks now and I have no idea how to fix it. I would figure it out but Peter says he will do it tonight. Well, nothing will change on its own, that's for sure! So I'm recommitted to eating better. I'm not going to diet- just eat healthy and exercise. I'm going over to my mom's house today- she is doing fabulous on Jenny Craig- and we are going to start yoga! I've wanted to try it and she has a video so we can figure it out. I hope I like it! Then we'll swim with the kids for a while. I'm hoping she'll be up to doing that a few times a week. If not, maybe I'll learn enough from the video to do it on my own- or just get my own video, lol. I will supplement that with working on my yoga ball and riding my bike! If I can just do something every day then I should start getting back into shape. I'm going to try not to get discouraged! I suppose I should get a scale too. So by this time next year, I'll be so in shape you won't recognize me!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com