
Well, if you went to BYU you will know their fight song- or at least remember the tune. If not check it out here. My first roommate Kim and I changed the words of the chorus (the second half of the song, Rise and Shout...) on our machine. It was really long and luckily you could push a button to skip right to the beep and leave your message. I'm trying to teach the kids the song with our name instead of Kim and Lena. I think it will be cute for at least a little while. Everything is cuter when kids do it, right? So here are the words:
Oh rise and shout the Morgans are out
Along the trail to fame and glory.
Rise and shout and while we are out
Please leave a message, tell your story.
When we return we'll call you right back
No need to fret, no need to worry.
As we sing this song
On this machine
While we are gone
Please leave a message after the beep
And our friendship with you we'll keep!
I haven't decided whether or not to put the rah rah's in yet, lol!
Monday, July 30, 2007
Do You Know the Fight song?
Posted by Lena at 2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That sounds like such a great message! I bet it would be so cute, especially with the rah rah's, lol.
Gooooooooooooooooooooo Morgans!
I haven't sung that song in years!
Post a Comment