Kaela fell asleep "reading" for the first time.
This picture was in the dictionary under "adorable"
Robert was so proud. He caught the only fish that day and it was his first. We told him we had to let it go so it could eat and get bigger for the next time we caught him.
Truly a precious moment. Eric and his Great Great Grandma Honeycutt
Sarah caught a butterfly and it sat on her fingers for quite a while. Can't see it too well in this picture but I thought her face was cuter than the butterfly.
Sunday, July 09, 2006
A Few of My Favorite Things
Posted by Lena at 7:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Love those pictures!!! Wow, Sarah looks SO grown up! Didn't we last see her when she was just a baby--WOW. Lena, she looks so much like you! :)
I think she was the only one we had when we saw you last! Crazy! She was telling me yesterday before church that she thought she almost looked like a teenager. Don't rush it girl!
Lena
Your kids are beautiful! Awesome pics :)
I love those pictures! Precious!
Lisa
i love reading your journal and getting the update on my little angel neices and nephews. i love them and miss them!! i can't believe eric is already 1! cute pics.
laura :)
Well i think those kids are soooo cute! They must get their good looks and awesome qualities from their cool Uncle Bob!!
Lena,
I can't believe how much your daughter looks like you and your sister Laura. I couldn't be happier for you. It seems... even from your hectic life on the blog... that you are very happy. You always were such a family oriented person. I appologize for the way I might have treated you back then. I was obsessed with being popular when I came back from Florida and I recall treating you like SH*T. I have such fond memories of you and your family though. "Ask me if I'm a truck?" That still makes me laugh just to think of it! I'm married now x 6 years and a Labor & Delivery nurse (who works nights...hence the late night email...RN). Who would of thought it? I admire the family you are raising although my husband and I both do not want children, not that we would be bad parents but other people are. Besides if God decides our plans do not go according to His... He'll change them. I won't be able to make the reunion... my husband, Erin, is graduating from the Coast Guard Reserve Officer Candidate School that weekend and it's a "big deal" for us. My grandfather is pinning his armboards on. The Major (Marines) pinning a Junior Lieutinant (Coast Guard) is pretty special. I wish you all the best of luck and let me know how the reunion goes if you attend.
Jessica (Lohmann) Bennett
Jessica, Wow! Congrats to Erin! What reunion am I missing? I didn't go to public high school so if it's one of those, I would love to go but probably wouldn't get to :( I would love to see some of those people. I run into a few of them in Target once in a while and at the parks even. Funny how small of a world it is. I saw Ashley Nicole about ready to pop with her first baby a year ago and Chelsea Riney and her family live out here too. If you ever come up this way you'll have to give me a call. No worries about Jr. High. I remember our great times too! and to answer your question- "NO! I'm not a truck!" LOL That was so funny! I bet you are an awesome nurse Jessica. I can totally see you doing that! I didn't know your Grandfather was a Marine. I'm glad we're back in touch again.
Post a Comment