Yeah, I meant to upddate about that. Sometime last week Kaela had a day where she wet her pants at least 3 times! So frustrating. So we told her we'd have to just put the marshmallows away for good. She said "I don't care, my tummy is full of marshmallows." So we chuckled behind our hands and wondered what else would work. Now we're trying for money. She has a little Dixie cup that she gets to put a penny in every time she goes on the potty. When she "misses" she has to give us a penny from her cup. She gets upset when she has to give us one and we told her when she fills up the cup she can buy a new My Little Pony. Her cup is about half full and she hasn't had near as many misses. She doesn't even sleep in a diaper anymore. So we'll get it down one of these days. But I just wanted to say, marshmallows are no longer the reward to beat.
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment