Monday, July 03, 2006

As of June 22nd, our baby turned 1! I made a yummy carrot cake (by the way, did you know it takes 3 hours to finely shred 3 cups of carrots!!! I need a food processor I think.) I thought a lion fit because he's always growling at things. He say Daddy and No all the time and I've heard mommy once. No one believes me, but I did hear it! He also says "nana" for banana and tries to copy me when I say "yummy yummy yummy!" It's really cute. I can't believe he's already 1. This year really flew by. We are having so much fun with our 4 maybe 5 wouldn't be so bad after all...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lena!!! LOVED seeing the pics!!! Put more up here! :) You're such a great mom--the cake is awesome & your kiddos look so loved & happy! (wow.....3 hrs!) :) And no, 5 isn't bad...just crazy busy until the youngest is oh, about one. :)

Lena said...

Lol, my fingers were ORANGE from the carrots! Peter said he'd grate the carrots if I'd make another one though ;) I have some more pictures I need to put up but they'd be prequels to what I've already got up there. Guess I'll have to have a flashback sequence or something.

Lena

 
design by suckmylolly.com