Sunday, July 09, 2006

A Few Funnies

I just wanted to write a couple of things down before I forgot them. We all packed up and went to Target together. When we got in the store and Eric was getting situated in the cart, a lady with 3 little girls walked by and the littlest one that was sitting in her basket said "Look, lots of babies!" and pointed at us. LOL I had to laugh because there was only one more child than they had. But I'm sure that's what people around here think- lots of babies! I was playing Candy Land with Kaela this morning. She creamed me twince even though I got the Frosting Queen both games and the Lollipop Princess once. I had to go back to the stinkin' Gingerbread man both games! haha So you know when someone is catching up to you they may say "I'm on your tail"? At one point I was way ahead and Kaela said "You have a long tail, but I'm on it!" It was so cute. Robert was the Spotlighted child in church today. It made his whole week I think. He was so proud because we finally got him a belt. He was always holding his pants up because he is so skinny they just fall down if he runs too fast. He was so proud and said he wanted to wear it every day. Luckily most of his everyday pants fit him fairly well, it's just those darn Sunday pants. He's excited because we may be going on a trip to Utah to visit Peter's parents this summer. He told his teacher today that we were moving to Utah for 10 sleepovers, lol. She came to check with me just to make sure we weren't really moving. Sarah has watched all of Anne of Green Gables and has started Anne of Avonlea. I call her my "Anne girl" sometimes when she just won't stop talking. She's the friendliest little thing though. She keeps me in line though. We were trying to find her new flip flops or sandals and she saw some Hello Kitty one. I said "aren't you a little old for those?" and the straightened me right out "lots of people like different things and that's okay." Yep, she's right. Sometimes I just want to keep my own appearances and forget the important things. I'm lucky to have a little angel right here with me to remind me of those truths.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com