Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Happy Birthday Kaela!

I want to post later about the birthday girl and how special and sweet she is. I don't have the time to do it right now but I wanted to say a quick Happy Birthday to her. She is turning 5 years old today. She requested a Spyro PS2 game for her birthday so in honor of that I decided to make her a Spyro cake. The wings and spikes are made from molded chocolate. I got the idea from various places online. She loves it! Eric looked at it this morning and said "A dragon cake! That's very funny." Happy Birthday to my sweet little Rose!



11 comments:

Heidi said...

It turned out AWESOME!!! :)

I'm getting worried about what kind of cake Madison wants for her birthday... I'll be sure NOT to show her this one, because I'm sure I don't have the patience!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

wow wow wow lena!!!! i am amazed, impressed, wow! didn't know you could do this, too. you are the best mom! beany

MaBunny said...

Very Cute cake Lena!!

Happy birthday to Kaela too. I remember her when she was a baby, when you and I first met. Hope to talk to you soon.

MaBunny

Crystalyn said...

You did it again. It looks incredible.

Heather said...

Lena you did an incredible job. sooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!
Happy Birthday Kaela

April said...

Happy birthday, Kaela! Did you make red velvet cake? My kids would have loved that!

Randi said...

That is AMAZING!! No wonder you haven't been posting lately. You don't have time!

Anonymous said...

hey beana,
i'm back. this is still totally amazing!!! :) beany

nicole said...

Hey Lena its Nicole-from Pancakes and Pinesol. I love this cake adore it-I think I'm going to try to convince one of my boys to pick it for their birthday. Where can I find the directions on how to make it?

Lena said...

Hey Nicole! I'm a the wrong computer but have the links that helped me bookmarked on the other one. email me at morganhome at iglide dot net and I'll send them to you okay? It wasn't too hard. It looks really funny until it's frosted though!

Anonymous said...

hey lena beana,
i wrote an update for you on my latest blog post -- in my comment section from me. i am blogging less, less posting since my trip. i don't care anymore about posting every day. it was so good to take a break from blog posting while i was gone, so since i came back, i have only been posting just when i really feel like it. trying to find a little more balance. you have it. so the comment is directed to you, too. come see.

hope you are doing groovy today. see you later alligator. hope sarah, robert, kaela, eric, and joseph are showering their mama with huggies today. you rock, beany :)

 
design by suckmylolly.com