Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Bit of Fun

I got this from my buddy Meadow. It was fun to see how fast I type. NOTHING compared to her 80 words per minute. Talk about fast fingers! I did notice that I don't use my pinky finger on either hand though. Curious.

60 words

Speedtest

6 comments:

Heather said...

I did it too from Meadow..5 times and my score kept going down!!!!!! NOtice I din't post mine. I will when I break 40wpm

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

Fun! I just took this and put the results on my blog. :)

Anonymous said...

it's because you use them for other things.

QueenMeadow said...

It was a ton of fun :). I am tempted to try again for a perfect score, though I'm sure the wpm will go down so I probably wont, lol.

Anonymous said...

huh, I was at 78...

Anonymous said...

i got 66! i dont know how anyone could get 80, that's crazy!
laura

 
design by suckmylolly.com