Thursday, February 21, 2008

Birthday pictures

These two pictures ar when Kaela saw her dragon cake on her birthday morning. I love the way she scrunches her nose!


I added this pic of our kitty because Kaela took it the other day.

Kaela is one of the giggliest little girls I know. Her laugh is completely contagious! She has a sweet spirit that makes her emotional about some things. For instance, when she was 2 I would sing "Goodnight My Someone" and put her name in it. She would start bawling every time! So, I couldn't sing that song. Once in a while I would test it out to see if it still affected her and it did for a couple of years. We have a DVD called Mommy and Me and at the end she always runs out of the room because there is a goodnight song that talks about seeing each other next time. She can't in the room when it comes on because she starts crying. It's too sweet and a little sad! She loves to make Joseph laugh and loves to make new friends. SHe makes life around here just a little bit sweeter for everyone. Love you girl!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! lol! :P Hope you're all feeling better!

Anonymous said...

awh. i love the way she scrunches her nose, too. and i love how she is a tender little soul. better to feel than to be a stone, eh?

bye beana,
beany

Crystalyn said...

Oh, she looks like The sweetest girl ever. I can say that with confidence because there are not many girls in my life.

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

She is adorable, and her cake looked great!

 
design by suckmylolly.com