Monday, May 21, 2007

WAY behind

Okay, so, most of you know that baby 5 was born in April. If you haven't heard the big story yet, let me know and I'll post it. Otherwise- I've posted it and told it so many times I'm just tired of doing it! I can copy and paste from an old email if you want me to but I think everyone that reads this knows the story and I have it written in a journal so I don't need to save it here too.

Joseph is 1 month old now and growing like a weed! At 3 1/2 weeks he was up to 9 pounds already. He's sleeping pretty well and is so great at cuddling! I'll post some pictures soon- hopefully tomorrow. Most of you have seen those too but I don't mind posting them again. I'm still sore and have been told that I will be sore for a few months from the bruising. Nice. I have been able to move from the couch back to my bedroom which is nice. I was sleeping on the couch because it was really hard to get out of my bed but now that I've healed more I can use some of those muscles a lot easier.

The kids have been playing in the sprinkler since it started to warm up and -oops- they got their first sunburn of the year. I'm usually really good about sunscreen but I just hadn't thought of it yet. We're hoping to take a dip in the pool this weekend for the holidays.

Peter graduated with a BS in Economics and we're so proud of him. He was at the top of his class. He really worked hard and did a wonderful job. He's had a few interviews and a job offer for a position in AZ- that one is for the industry he's getting out of though. He has a second interview coming up with Fidelity and hopefully another second interview with a company in Ill. Brrr!!! We really want to stay here so pray for Fidelity! It's tough getting that first job to get you the experience you need to get those other jobs floating around out there.

So that's what we've been up to. Having a baby, recovering, graduating, and having a good time. Life is pretty darn good isn't it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad he's HERE and you're on the road to recovery. Hang in there & take it easy--not easy to do with your cute bunch! :) Congrats to Peter, too! Post those pics & keep us updated on where you're going :)

Life ticks on said...

Lena,

Thanks for the update. I am glad your finally feeling a bit better. I remember when my SIL had one and they had a waterbed GRR! She slept on the couch for over a month HAHA.

I am so proud of Peter he did GREAT!
~A

 
design by suckmylolly.com