Friday, March 09, 2007

Once again- a catch-up post!

Kaela turned 4 at the beginning of February and wanted a Lady-bug cake this year. Thankfully she hasn't picked one I haven't been able to do yet! She's growing so fast and is such a sweetie. She has the BEST belly laugh you've ever hear and it is SOOO contagious!


I took this picture the other day. Still have about 8 1/2 weeks to go but we're getting there. I'm getting very excited to see the new little guy and to see how this birth will go with no epidural at a birthing center!
In other news- Peter is set to graduate in May sometime around the due-date and he is very excited for that. He's been biking 12 miles each way to school 2 or 3 times a week. Totally not fair that he is losing weight when I'm still gaining... He's in the process of job hunting and we're hoping he'll have something lined up for when school is out. The date for the baby blessing will be on Father's Day this year. We're excited to see anyone who can make it but rest assured there will be pictures if you can't!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute birthday cake! how the heck did you do that?? where did my sisters get such good cooking genes? you stole them from me i think.

Anonymous said...

that comment was from me, laura. your fav sis.

Lena said...

I googled ladybug cake and a picture came up of this. It was super easy! Cute though ;)

Heidi said...

Cute cake! And cute belly too of course... :)

frugalmom said...

The cake looks fanastic!

Anonymous said...

How fun--you're such a great mom! :) Hang in there--only 8 more weeks to go!

 
design by suckmylolly.com