Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Pictures of Joseph and others

This is my favorite shot of Joseph so far, looks like a little angel praying.
Daddy and Joseph

Biggest and littlest brothers
Blondie and auburnMy first baby holding the 5th one. They have the same color hair- for now.
My 2 babies. Eric LOVES the baby.

I just realized I don't have any pictures of me with Joseph. I need to hand the camera over so I can have some for of me holding him once in a while!

5 comments:

QueenMeadow said...

Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big they are getting! And I love the different hair colors :)

frugalmom said...

Great pictures! I can see that your kids look like their dad, too!

Heidi said...

oh my goodness, how cute are they?

What a neat little family! :)

Anonymous said...

Awww!!! Joseph is darling!!! :D Congrats--hope you're feeling better now.

Anonymous said...

lena!! i love these pictures! cant wait to see you guys in december. and i cant believe that cake, it is amazing!
laura :)

 
design by suckmylolly.com