Thursday, June 28, 2007

Birthday Time!





Eric turned 2 on the 22nd. I can't believe he's getting so big. Usually a new baby makes the toddler seem even older but Eric still seems like my baby. I made him a cake that is going to be hard to top next year. He loves trains so I searched the web for an interesting cake to make and came up with a TON of different ideas. I mixed a bunch of them together and came up with his cake. There's an engine, coal car, two zoo cars and a wood car. It was so much fun to make but did take hours to complete. I think it was all worth it when we saw his face the next morning! My brother has pictures from his birthday party and of him eating the cake so I'll have to put those up when I get them. I also need to post pictures from Joseph's blessing day. He's a big guy now!

1 comments:

QueenMeadow said...

wow! that's one amazing cake :)

Happy Birthday Eric!

 
design by suckmylolly.com