So this month has been an interesting one. It's been filled with sick people for one and the most random weather- much of it WAY too cold and lasting WAY too long for our taste. We had a fun family slumber party, the kids decided to have a boat float in the bathroom a few times and made soem very creative boats from our play kitchen plates, pipe cleaners, and various other things, I got a recent belly shot at 5 1/2 months (it's a boy- we've decided to tell!), it snowed enough to do snow angels on our driveway and the snow stuck around for days this time! Peter, Sarah and I got a cold and it took about a week to start feeling better- you should have seen our hosue by the time THAT week was over... Robert caught it and decided to hold onto it indefinitely. Kaela is in the midst of her second round of croup for the month and Eric was diagnosed with strep throat yesterday. Fun fun fun!!!







Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Posted by Lena at 9:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
sick kids - not fun.
WAY cute belly pic
And a BOY!!! I mean, you couldn't really go wrong either way, but still... how exciting!!! :)
You look great--so sorry you guys have all been sick--ugh--so hard as a mom to go through that! Glad you're having fun throughout it anyway...love those boats! :) :)
You always seem to have such a fun time with your kids. You're a good mom.
haha, I do have fun with them, but not ALL the time. But you probably won't see blogs about those days because I need to keep up appearances right? lol. This week has been a doozy and I don't think I've played with them at all. Just trying to stay afloat and get everyone better and make sure we have dishes to eat off of, let alone some sort of food to eat!
Your belly is adorable!
Those plate boats look like tons of fun :)
I hope the sicknesses are done for awhile, no fun!
Post a Comment