Okay, since I took way too much time off I have some things I need to write down!
My sweetie had a birthday this week on MLK Day! He had the day off from work because he is in a financial industry. My parents watch the chitlins for us (all of them, even the baby!) and we went to IHOP for lunch and then just walked around the mall. We were going to do Putt Putt (miniature golf here) but it was yucky and rainy out so we looked at movies and thought we'd rather just wait for them to come out on video, lol. The last movie we saw in a theater was Batman Begins almost 3 years ago. So we just walked around the mall and talked and enjoyed being together- alone!
I DID get my hair cut (did I mention that already?) I got about 7 inches chopped off and it's about to my shoulders now. I bought a straightening iron and my goodness!! What a difference! I LOVE it. I'll have to get a picture one of these days.
Eric is finally hitting the terrible twos and he'll be three this summer. He jumps up and down yelling "stop saying that!" when we tell him "no." He's very good about staying in his room until he calms down though. I'm hoping this won't last too long.
Eric has croup as I mentioned in my earlier post. He had a bit of a rough night but was still able to sleep most of the time and his breathing was fine in between panicky fits. I'm debating whether or not to take him in. I wish it wasn't Friday. He always gets worse at night but we can probably manage it. I don't think he needs steroids. Although now that I'm listening to him, he still doesn't sound great... He's been exposed to walking pneumonia a few times recently so we're keeping an eye out for a cough that won't go away now too.
Hmmm, next I think I'll have to do a picture mish mash. It's been a while now and I know I have some good ones...
Friday, January 25, 2008
Mish Mash
Posted by Lena at 10:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Lena, I know what you mean about sick weekends. We had that thanksgiving weekend and pretty much every weekend only you couldnt get in to be seen by the docs grrr.
Anyways I left you a present go see it on my site.
Hiyas Lena!
Hope Eric feels better. I know I sure don't. I have the creeping crud going around. I got home from my docs office at 530 yesterday and went straight to bed. Still not feeeling great atm but will survive
Mabunny
Hope you guys (Eric) feels better. Those straight irons are AMAZING aren't they?!! Crazy.
You're tagged Lena! Check out my blog for the lowdown :P
want me to come over and take the picture for you hon? i wish! that would be so cool to visit.
so glad you and peter had great awesome conversation time together without the kidlets. glad for you.
happy bday peter and you better be good to my lena friend! ha.
great day hon,
beany :) xoxo
What is walking pneumonia? I've heard it but I have no idea what it is.
Croup is bad. I hate croup. Last time the kids had it, Joel lost his voice for about three days.
Our little county gets croup all the time. The quickest cure is cold air. I remember Texas nights in the winter and I would bet if you slept outside with him all night, he would get over it in a few days.
Post a Comment