I have a lot to catch up on! Sarah turned 8 this month. It's amazing to me how quickly she has gotten to this age. She had a fun costume birthday party and the girls wrapped each other up in toilet paper, played Halloween Twister, decorated cupcakes, and jumped on the trampoline, with quite a bit of Dance Dance Revolution in between. I think I'll post pictures of everything later and just get this written for now. She was Baptized on the 8th after church. We are so blessed that our ward has a beautiful dress for the little girls to wear to be baptized in. I was not up to making one! She looked like an angel and told me later she loved that the Primary President said she looked like one too. Grandma Kathy and Dogon (my dad) spoke on Baptism and the Holy Ghost. It was very nice. Now we're in gear to celebrate Robert's birthday this Friday night at Chuck E Cheese. They had never been there before until last week when Robert went to a birthday party. He had a blast. Since there are only 2 little boys in his class we thought we would take them there instead of trying to work a party around 2 or three little boys. Everyone is excited. Especially the girls who still have never been there.
And by the way- the cat is officially out of the bag now. I didn't expect it to stay "in the bag" for too long since the kids knew, but I hoped it would be longer than this. Kaela announced it first at Sarah's party and again on Sunday in nursery. So if anyone is reading this who didn't already know- baby 5 is due in May! I haven't gone to the doctor yet but will see the nurse to get my visits started today. I'm almost 12 weeks so it's still very early. Hopefully everything is going well! I'm starting to feel like a normal person on most days again and the morning sickness hasn't really been that bad at all. We think we have figured out where everyone will be sleeping and just need another set of bunk beds next summer. Everyone is excited. My sis-in-law is also expecting as well as my cousin. These will be twenty-something Great Great Grandkids for Grandma Honeycutt. That's pretty amazing. Okay, so hopefully I'll post pictures later today or tomorrow of the baptism and the birthday party.
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Catching up!
Posted by Lena at 8:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How was the party? Their birthday's are really close together. I can't wait to find out if this baby is a boy or girl.
Lisa
Horray! We're excited for you too :) Let us know what you find out (official due date, etc). :)
Post a Comment