Okay, I know, stop with the potty training talk already! I just havea cute little thing Kaela said that is kind of potty training related. Peter was wondering if I had any quarters so he could get a drink on his last day of the semester yesterday. I have a little jar of what is mostly pennies on my desk. I usually take one out for Kaela when she goes potty. We haven't been remembering to do it lately because we've both been forgetting and she's fully trained now (probably not anymore now that I said that ...). So I was digging in the jar of pennies for my quarters and I asked Peter how many he needed. Here's how it went:
"Oh, just 4"
Then Kaela thinking she knows what that jar is for says " I went potty 4 times too!"
LOL! So apparently she thinks everyone in our house gets paid for going potty. I wish!
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Potty Training or what?
Posted by Lena at 10:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment