That's right I'm still alive and it's high time I got back to blogging. So dust off the bookmark and get ready to start visiting me on a more regular basis.
We have not been without folly at the Morgan home and I'm sure I could fill many pages of the last three years with some interesting stories but I need to live in the present and keep up on current mishaps and adventures in order to stay sane.
A quick synopsis of events will have to suffice. I acquired a job at a local hotel as a big auditor which could populate enough posts for a blog of its own. I had child number six, Ellie Louise, and some surgeries following her arrival which guaranteed that she is the caboose of this runaway train. The kids and I are continuing our homeschooling adventure. I have a high schooler now who will be taking drivers ed as soon as I get the curriculum. Crazy how quickly she has grown up. Peter and I continue to love each other and drive each other crazy. He is a real gem to put up with one such as I.
I'll have plenty to blog about as I plan on starting once a month cooking again and getting back to my workouts at title boxing club not to mention the children's activities and a baby who has already started rocking back and forth on her hands and knees. So see you all back here again soon!



1 comments:
Post a Comment